We believe that God has uniquely called this website to present the Gospel in an uncomplicated and common sense way. Under the vision and leadership of the Holy Spirit, we want TheWrittenBook to truly be a website that is passionately committed to Christ Jesus.
With a passion and zeal for the lost and hurting world, TheWrittenBook is looking for ways to build bridges to a cynical and jaded society. We aim to take a different approach in reaching out and helping people along the journey. We stress cultural relevancy and utilize all medias and means to communicate the Gospel message.
TheWrittenBook exists for all christians to grow in thier walk with Christ, and for your personal Story to impact and inspire others that are struggling and or walking where you once walked in life
TheWrittenBook has a vision to be a praying website of disciples who reflect the heart of Christ, support the hurting, and long to see other experience the love of Christ Jesus.
Our Core Values
We are expressive in our love for Christ
We are passionate about God’s Word being our ultimate authority
We value people passionately
We are creative and fun
We value excellence
Statement Of Faith
1. We Believe in God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit and that they are distinct personalities with distinct roles, but one God. And that One God is the Creator of the universe.
2. We Believe the Bible is the divinely inspired Word of God in its entirety and that it does not contradict itself. It is our guide.
3. We Believe Jesus Christ is the Messiah, the Savior, the Son of God who was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, died on a cross, and was raised from the grave. He will return as our victorious Lord.
4. We Believe our salvation comes only through Jesus Christ and cannot be earned. It is a gift of God.
5. We Believe the church, as the body of Christ, is the extension of Jesus Christ’s character, attitude, behavior, and mission in our world today.
6. We Believe faith in Jesus requires repentance, confession of that faith before witnesses, and obedience to His Word. Baptism by immersion demonstrates our faith and obedience while it depicts our union with Christ in His death, burial, and resurrection.
7. We Believe man was created in the image of God and that He gives gifts to both men and women through the Holy Spirit for the benefit of the church’s ministry.
8. We Believe everyone who accepts Christ has the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit who acts as a Comforter, Guide, and Advocate.
9. We Believe that humility in prayer is the foundation for all we do and that celebrating communion together weekly is beneficial for all Christians.